South 20 Dodge Chrysler F.A.Q.
FFUN South 20 Dodge wants to make things as easy as possible for you when looking to make a new vehicle purchase. We collected information on some of the most asked questions relating to finance, parts, service and the trade-in process. Whether you’re trying to determine the differences between leases and loans or want to know more about add-on accessories. Simply choose your desired topic to browse the questions and answers within that category. If you cannot find a satisfactory explanation, please contact us via our online contact form or by phone 1 (888) 466-8786.
- Be sure your engine oil is the correct viscosity. Colder climates can cause oil to thicken, demanding a thinner oil to start.
- Check your antifreeze and be certain the proper water-to-antifreeze mixture is maintained. Antifreeze testers are available at many auto parts stores.
- Verify that your windshield wipers are operable and keep the washer fluid reservoir full.
- Double-check hoses and belts. Cold temperatures can cause rubber to shrink and crack, so be sure your hoses and belts have some flexibility left.
- Always remember to check your vehicles service needs in your vehicle’s service maintenance guide provided to you or call and speak to a Service Advisor.